About Ready Mix Plaster
- Super Plast RMP-1 is a factory premixed sand based cement Plaster.
- Same product can be used for both internal & external application.
- RMP-1 can be directly applied in single coat on brick / block walls, concrete, calcium silicate blocks, AAC blocks etc.
- RMP-1 comprises of high quality ordinary portland cement, graded silica sand fibers and polymers.
- RMP-1 can be applied to a minimum thickness of 6mm to maximum of 15 mm in single coat.
- Where the thickness of application is more than 15 mm, Multiple coats at right interval is advised.
It must be made sure before the application of RMP-1 that the substrate is free of dust, loose particles, oil and other such contamination which may affect the bonding. If the surface is dry, it should be moistened (SSD) with potable water.
In a clean tray or bucket mix thoroughly one 40 kg bag RMP-1 with approximate 6.5 to 6.8 liters of clean potable water (depending upon the weather condition). It is recommended to use mechanical mixer to achieve a homogeneous mix. For large quantity a mixer such as a concrete mixer can be used. Allow the mix to mature for 5 minutes before application.
Apply the mixed plaster uniformly on the prepared substrate using a steel trowel. The plaster can then be leveled to a desired finish using masonary tools. Different finish can be achieved using steel trowel, wooden float or sponge, as per finish required.
RMP-1 complies with International Standards such as ASTM C-387, BS 4551 and BS 4049.
RMP-1 is enriched with high quality water retention chemicals. Hence heavy curing is not necessary. However please ensure that the plaster is kept moist for a period of 3 days. This can be achieved by light sprinkling of water 2 to 3 times in the day.
RMP-1 is available in 40 kg & 20 kg HDPE bag with liner.
RMP-1 has a shelf life for 6 months from the date of manufacturing, it should be stored in cool and dry condition.
Health & Safety Precaution
- This product is for external use only
- Clean tools & hands with soap water
- In case of contact with eyes, kindly rinse with water immediately. In case of any problems, consult a physician immediately
- Protective clothing such as gloves and goggles should be worn at all times while using this product.
|Appearance and Colour||Greyish Powder|
|Aggregate Size From - To||150 Microns to 2.50 mm|
|Water Demand - Manual Application||16 - 18% approx|
|Water Demand - Manual Application||17 - 19% approx|
|Pot Life||60 Minutes approx @ 30° C & 60 RH|
|Consumption||1.65 Sqm/40 kg Bag @ 10 mm thickness approx|
|Dry Density||1.63 kg per liter|
|Wet Density||2.10 kg per liter|
|Compressive Strength (ASTM C 109)||3 Days : 1.85 N/mm2|
|7 Days : 3.3 N/mm2|
|28 Days : 6.1 N/mm2|
|Bond Strength (ASTM C 882)||7 Days cured @ 1.25 Mpa|
|Raoid Chloride Permeability Test
(RCPT - ASTM C 1202:2012)
|28 Days < 10000 coulombs|