- SoundCem- GA is a liquid adding agent, for easy and fast grinding for producing fine quality of Portland and Hydraulic cement.
- SoundCem –GA is manufactured in compliance with the specifications ASTM-C 465 and working as an excellent AID in processing .SOUNDCEM-GA is also a glycol/amine based product.
A Liquid Agent for Easy Grinding
USAGE :- A liquid agent for easy grinding in the process of producing Portland cement and Hydraulic Cement.
- Colour/Form : Brown Liquid
- Specific Gravity @ 20°c : 1.120-1.130
- Chloride Content : No Trace
- pH@ 27°c : 10.60
0.05 to 0.15% by weight depending upon the type of clinker using in the process and the required end results.
In 100,250 KGS.
SoundCem GA can be stored in original containers in normal temperature.If the Storage place is below 0°c degree temperatures then precautions are to be taken such as insulating the tank with heating facilities, in order to provide pumpable conditions. SoundCem –GA however has a very low freezing Point.
Can be stored up to 6 Months in original unopened container, under shaded condition.
- It has no noxious fumes.
- If contacted with human body wash thoroughly with liquid soap & water to the affected area.
- Care should be taken to see that, it should not be tasted or swallowed and all safety instructions are to be followed strictly in order to avoid any accidents.