As Ashtech AtBlue® is not-hazardous and non-toxic, it will not harm the user or environment. In any case where Ashtech AtBlue® comes into contact with the skin, wash with soap and rinse with plenty of water. If ingested, do not induce vomiting and drink plenty of water. If inhaled, move away to a place with fresh air. If Ashtech AtBlue® gets into your eyes, remove any contact lenses and flush your eyes under running water. For all these cases, if you continue to feel unwell, get medical attention immediately.
Ashtech AtBlue® has a typical shelf life of 12 months if stored under proper storage conditions. Always store AtBlue® away from direct sunlight and rain.
Average consumption rate of Ashtech AtBlue® is between 3 – 5% of diesel. With better emission through the combination of Ashtech AtBlue® and SCR technology, fuel consumption is also reduced overall. Thus, AtBlue® is NOT an additional cost but an important solution that assist in the reduction of cost while protecting the environment.
AtBlue specification according the ISO-22241 standard
|Urea Content||31.8||33.2||% (m/m)|
|Density at 20°C||1.0870||1.0930||g/cm³|
|Refracting Index at 20°C||1.3814||1.3843|
|Alkalinity as NH3||0.2||%|
User & Safety Information
To ensure users of our Ashtech AtBlue® are equipped with the full knowledge on the usage, we have compiled a list of guidelines to help you achieve optimal productivity.
- Refill your Ashtech AtBlue ® before it runs low
- Prevent fuel, oil, water, dust, dirt, etc from entering the AtBlue® tank
- Use dedicated tank for the storage of Ashtech AtBlue®
- Store AtBlue® between 30 degrees Celsius and -11 degrees Celsius
- Don’t wait for your Ashetch AtBlue® to run out before you refill
- Don’t add water or any other compounds into the AtBlue®
- Don’t add water directly into the SCR system, it will damage the SCR system
- Don’t store Ashtech AtBlue® in areas of direct sunlight or rain
- Clean the pump nozzle regularly and make sure no foreign material gets in
- Ensure proper winding of the pump hose and replace if nicked