In just 21 years of existence, ASHTECH, an ISO 9001:2008 certified organization, has earned an outstanding reputation as a leading processor, distributor, manufacture, importer & exporter of Building Material.
Our Work Experience
We at ASHTECH take special care in understanding the client's needs. Customers have come to count on our expertise and our willingness to work in total co-operation towards maximum & optimum benefit out of usage of Fly Ash and allied products.
A commitment to uncompromising quality, responsive service, competitive pricing through continuous innovation in process, productivity, motivated work force, efficient marketing and wide distribution network keeps us ahead in our mission to excel in our chosen fields.
Leave No Stone Unturned
Over the years we have been able to distinguish ourselves as a leading supplier by constantly defining and refining excellence in products, process and customer care.
In our zeal to expand our wings and cater to the constant demand from clients, we have also been actively engaged in the manufacturing & distribution of Fly Ash, Ultra Fine Fly Ash (P500), Cement, Gypsum Powder, Ready Mix Plaster, Solid Concrete Blocks & Uni Pavers, Ready Mix Concrete, Aggregates, Admixtures, Atblue, GBFS (Slag), GGBFS, Polymers, Grout, Grinding Aid.
Our Global Presence
ASHTECH - Ladder Of Growth
- 1994 – Started SATISH CARRIER – specialized transportation of Fly Ash from Ukai to Magadalla
- 1996 – Started selling Fly Ash in Mumbai
- 1997 – Tied up with Dahanu Thermal Power station for Fly Ash utilization
- 2000 – Exported first Fly Ash consignment to Middle east
- 2002 – Installed Pilot plant to improve activity of Fly Ash
- 2003 – Installed Model Classifier at Dahanu to extract fine Fly Ash
- 2004 – Tied up with power plants of Gujarat for export of Fly Ash
- 2005 – Set up first RMC Plant at Pune as Forward integration
- 2005 – Signed Agreement with ETPS Chennai for 100% utilization for 10 years
- 2006 – Expanded capacity of RMC by adding one more plant
- 2007 – Installed PDFACS System to convey fly ash and distribute it to RMC plants & Cement plants
- 2007 – Establish Bulk Terminal for fly ash at Hossur
- 2008 – Exported Large quantity fly ash from NTPC Simhadri
- 2009 – Started Light weight concrete block manufacturing through CLC route
- 2009 – Established Bulk terminal at Rus Al Khaimah
- 2009 – Signed with NTPC Delhi for exclusive collection and distribution of fly ash from Badarpur TPS
- 2010 – Installed Pneumatic conveying system and silos for fly ash at Badarpur
- 2010 – Commissioned American make of fly ash classifier
- 2011 – Installed and Commissioned first fly ash grinding unit at Dahanu
- 2011 – Started 120 TPH Aggregates processing plant at Pune
- 2011 – Started solid concrete block manufacturing plant
- 2012 – Manufacturing facility for pavers was established
- 2012 – Commissioned second Fly ash grinding unit near Mumbai
- 2012 – Commissioned first Cement blending unit for producing PPC by blending route
- 2013 – Started 220 TPH Aggregates processing plant near Mumbai
- 2013 – Expanded RMC Capacity by installing 7th Plant
- 2014 – Started Another Cement Blending Plant near Udupi
- 2015 – Started 8th RMC plant at Mumbai
- 2016 – Commissioned first in India, Ultrafine production facility using Spanish Classifier
- 2017 – Started operation of Dahej and Hajira thermal power plants and achieved 100% utilization from day 1